Sunday, September 20, 2009

Sorry Minna-san

Hello again everyone!!! I am so terribly sorry for not uploading a new post for so long.....Please minna, forgive me...Anyways I have just settled my UPSR!!! I am so damn free now!!! Hurray,now I can spend more time on my anime!!!! Since I finished Tokyo Mew Mew, I am now in love with Shugo Chara!!! Kyaa~~ Shugo Chara characters!!!

Here in this picture you could see Hinamori Amu(Da Heroine), Tsukiyomi Ikuto and Hotori Tadase.....Aren't they adorable...

Second thing I wanted to say was Selamat Hari Raya to my Muslim frens!!!!When you get duit raya remember to gimme some yea!!!! :p

Thirdly I finally have my own internet!!! So no need to use my cousin sister's one already lor!!!!Hooray!!!

In a few days time, my b'day will arrive!!! I am so excited!!! I can't wait for my relatives to gimme pressies!!! If you guys wanna gimme also can, the more the better(Hehe) Jus' Kiddin'! But really I don't mind if ya wanna gimme presents...hehehe!!

Also, I am currently on Facebook, so those with Facebook, pls add me(My frens that is but if you are using your nickname then pls inform to me!)My email is sweetredapple1997@live.com . SO remember to all my year 6 pals!!! Its the time to relax and remember to invite me to your end of the year party if you are helding one that is...Signing out!Love ya all!!!

2 comments:

Han Ying said...

woohoo.. got ur own internet d! dun watch too much anime..haha.. later ur ma confiscate the internet:P

Suki said...

hehehe,okie u will remember that advise!!!