Thursday, March 18, 2010

Form 1 is so susah....

People say Form 1 is cool, Form 1 is fun and blah blah blah... Well, that was what I thought at first, but slowly, everything changes.... OMG!!!! I just finished my exams, I got 73 B for my KH, still waiting for other results but hopefully the marks won't be too bad(pls pls pls not too low). But still, there are some cool things about Form 1. First of all, you get to gossip about more things(Lol,like me and Farah) then you laugh more and then you have all the clubs and so on. But thinking about homework is something no one actually wants.(Like duh, who wants homework???) Then again, you'll like the koku activities(koku means kokurikullum) for example, Hari Kantin is on April, oh and if want coupons buy from me ah, don't buy other ppl one... But still exam and studies and OMG!!! Everything gets tougher and tougher, you have seni, moral etc. And one more thing is the ugly uniform... Actually only I look ugly in pinafore, and everyone is like, Hey your white shirt is coming out and I would flush and get pissed and ladidadida.... Ok,so thats my opinion on secondary school, but the teachers are cool really, only some are dull, but ok lah... Still missing S.K.S.J and primary school and 6 Cempaka the most, especially our fave teacher, Cikgu Vijay, Puan Mashitah, Puan Sim and all the teachers(except for Pn. -spoiler-)

Written by... Wong Cyn Er

No comments: