Monday, August 18, 2008

Luckiest,Luckiest GIRL!

Perhaps you guys don't know yet but to tell the truth,I am still in primary school.I can't tell you when was my date of birth or age.All I can tell you is that I am from S.K.S.J. in Subang Jaya.Well,here is a story which might well, amaze you.I went for the HSM Ice Tour Roadshow to get tickets for the concert.Well,I must say that it was quite jam and the place was very full.But,my cousin and I managed to go in there.I saw Aimi,my Bff who also joined the competition.Whoops,well it looks like I didn't tell that there was a basketball competition,We just had to shoot as many balls as we can.I must say I was very lucky because I scored 12 balls in.So I managed to the finals.Well,I was very luckier than I thought to score 15 balls.However,a boy leaded 1 point from me and got 16 balls.Even so,I still got tickets because 1st and 2nd place can get tickets.The boys tickets were on the lower tier while mine was upper tier 1 seat becauseit is low standard:p!anyway,it was quite clear.When I ate the popcorns on the Friday,I got a sore throat.It was very bad man.Well,that is all I can say,but you know what,I think I will go for the roadshow next time alone(hehehehehe)

No comments: