Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Embrassing Movie Scene

Well,you were reminded by commercials to switch your phone to silent mode or turn it off.Well,that was what I did but it happened the vice versa way....Actually,what happened was this....

T
H
E

M
O
V
I
E

S
C
E
N
E


In life,there are many types of rules.Well,too many until you get complicated.Well,no one has ever been as 'UNLUCKY' as me......You see,I was in Sunway Pyramid with my friends.....We were there for a movie...Since it is a special day,you could see how happy I looked.So,I.....Wait a minute...why am I so far a back.Ok,here it goes.There was one tiny part I missed out so...View this flashbacks...



FLASHBACK:
Teet,teet,teet,teet goes my phone.I am playing a video game.It is called SIMS castaway.....OH NO...it can't be..My handphone's battery is running out.NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!That is why I hate that game,BUT I did say that I am addicted to that game....SO,we....ARR nvm...Skip that PART.Let's move forward now.Ok,this is a dialog between me and mum.....

Me:Ma,can I....

Mama:Ok,Ok.I know what you want...
(Handing over the NOKIA handphone)
Me:Wow,ma...Why so clever?
Mama:Of course..Otherwise I won't be teaching you.

Ok....So that was what happened....Well,no,not really..I was just faking that one.Ok,so now you know almost about everything.Let's continue ....



Ok,where did I stop?Ok,here we are.Actually,I already put the phone on silence mode in the car.But ,then WHAT happened ok....In the movie Nim's Island,there was a big blush in my face...Wanna know why?Yep,you guessed it RIGHT!!!I know,I know..You all must be laughing your heart out now....Ok,Ok.I admit,my phone rang loudly.Loud and clear ok...Satisfied already...Ok,I don'teven want to talk about it anymore.BYE BYE!!

No comments: