Friday, September 19, 2008

My Pet

Well,each and some of us might have a pet right?This is about my cute pet,Cutie.She is a dog.Well,she passed away a few months ago and I could still picture her death.It was when I won a ticket to watch the HSM ice tour.When I went home from the roadshow,I was worried about my pet as she was sick.But I concentrated on the game I was playing to win tickets.When I got home,I opened the back door and saw her lying at a corner.With white eyes and mouth opened wide,I ran to tell my family and told them about my pet.It was already too late,I could not believe it at all.I cried for two days non-stop.I could not stop anymore.Then my mother told me that she was already reborned somewhere but she cried too.I think I was almost about to faint.But I tried my best to stop and vowed to never get a new dog because of my sensetiveness.

No comments: