Saturday, September 20, 2008

Bookies

Books,books,books ! Well,some loves books while some likes to do other things like playing cp games,sports and other things.But for me,some times...reading is the best thing for my mind to be calmed and peaceful.The books are like special,so special that I must buy that book so very much!I know,I know..not eneryone is as mad as me,I know that very well.....anime,manga and now reading books.Well....I know my own taste and I know what is good for me OK!So trust me,I know myself very well......So...the books,yes books I like are so many in type and money is always burnt ....hehehehe....Well,there are good books in my house like....
1.Bookworm Short Stories
2.Geronimo Stilton
3.Winx Club
4.Smarty
So,all this books are my most special books I like the most,so make sure you have the habit in reading books tooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: