Saturday, September 20, 2008

What Is Life without dreams

Well,according to me.....everyone needs money,life and also love.But,what is life without any dreams?Well,we could say that everyone has dreams to become a doctor,a millionaire or even an artist,a famous one......But,of course we can let the babies away from all this stuff because babies cannot think well yet........So,my dream...well,I don't even know how to say it because...well I have many types of dreams,of course,my age as an 11 year old girl should be more like what should be,full with dreams.I think that becoming a DJ for a radio station or even writing on stories is good for me..But most of all,I wish I can be the most succesful person in school without even failing one exam result.But,of course,if I even believe in myself,one day,I may become into both things I have always thought of becoming...But,sometimes I just hope that some people might even respect me someday.......Well,although this blog is like very unusual,I have tried my best to write this post......I thought that maybe someone might even be reading this post and saying that 'this is the best blog I have ever read so far,'Well,maybe that might not even happen but somehow I am positive in myself........

1 comment:

farahsaleem said...

I can't understand a word you're saying.