Saturday, September 20, 2008

Animes...

Well,some people thinks that I am cuckoo..but that is not what they know about ME!I love animes,it is the best thing to do on the internet besides surfing for no use websites.Hehehehe....Well,as I was saying,no matter what I stay on animes side.Well,there are few reasons why I like animes.I don't know how many but you may see from the reasins and explanation.Why I am a anime fan:1.They are cute japanese animation,which is why it is called anime.2.They have very cute faces and all.3.They are intresting animation and in all shapes and sizes.PLUS:They are in many types of genres.Well,I like many animes and I will also tell you why are the animes I like my favourites.....1.Sugar Sugar Rune because it is romantic and funny.2.Alice Academy or Gakuen Alice because it is funny and also romantic too.3.Ranma because it has nothing but comediness.These top 3's are my favourite animes because mostly on comedy....Well,now that you know about why an anime is my favourite because...hold on .....there are some more reasons.Well,online doesn't only about animes to me,but also MANGA.Well..we can read manga's often in mangafox.com where there are many collections in that website because,well not only me am an anime fan..see,guysI

No comments: